Effective Date: 8-1-2016
Member Privacy Rights
Definition of Confidential Personal Information
For purposes of this agreement, “Confidential Personal Information” shall include all information that identifies an individual, including date of birth, name, address, phone number, records of any financial or credit institution, including any records of deposits, withdrawals and balances of any checking and savings account and their perspective account numbers. Any personal identification number or passwords that would permit access to an individual’s financial accounts is also encompassed within the scope of this agreement.
Collection of Personal Information
When you utilize Ametros Financial Services, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone or other access devises. The information sent to us includes, but is not limited to computer IP address and devise ID. We reserve the right to collect information about your transactions and activities.
If an account is established with Ametros Financial, we may collect the following types of information.
• Contact information, such as name, address, phone number, email address and other similar information
• Financial information, such as the full bank account number, or credit card numbers linked to your account
• Detailed personal information such as date of birth or Member ID.
How Is Your Personal Information Used
Our sole objective is to provide you with a secure and efficient experience. Personal information may be used in the following scenarios.
• Provide Ametros Financial services and customer support
• Process transactions and issue notifications to the member on transactions specific to your account
• Verify your identity
• Resolve disputes
• Detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other illegal activities
• Manage and protect our information technology infrastructure
• Contact you at any telephone number, by placing a phone call or email message you, as authorized by our user agreement
Ametros Financial Corporation does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
How we Protect and Store Personal Information
We protect your information using physical, technical and administrative security measures to mitigate the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption. Additionally, we also have physical access controls in place at our data center.
How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties
We may share your personal information we collect from you, including your name, transaction and activity history with:
• Companies we plan to merge with or are acquired by.
• Banking partners
• Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal proceedings applicable to Ametros Financial Corporation.
How Can You Access or Change Your Personal Information
As a member, you can review and edit your personal information at any time by logging in to your account and reviewing your profile. If you close your account with Ametros Financial, we will mark your account as “terminated” within our database. We may retain personal information from your account to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enforce our user agreement, or take other actions as required or permitted by law.
The login in process allows you to streamline and simplify the account creation and login process when using our web based financial management platform.